Sylonia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Sylonia  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Register  Log inLog in  

Rewards for Higher levels?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yankee

Yankee

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Rewards for Higher levels? Empty
PostSubject: Rewards for Higher levels?   Rewards for Higher levels? EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 8:44 am

So when These three Monthly's hatch, will there be a rewards to the highest leveled ones? Thanks Just wondering ^^
Back to top Go down
Gaia the creator
Goddess of Sylonia (NPC)
Goddess of Sylonia (NPC)
Gaia the creator

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Rewards for Higher levels?   Rewards for Higher levels? EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 9:56 am

I'm not sure if killgore will make it or not....

but if he does there is a slight chance that you'll get a rare diffrent colored creature...again I'm not sure...he hasn't fully told me the recent details if he can put that factor into the lab or not...

but there will be...I think... a reward for leveling up someone else adoptable soon...maybe gems...they might be used in a shop somewhere...I can't really tell...I'm not sure if killgore can place these little things in the lab yet...lets hope so.
Back to top Go down
Killgore
Metal Admin
Metal Admin
Killgore

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Rewards for Higher levels?   Rewards for Higher levels? EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 3:02 pm

As for higher leveled adoptables, no. What's set up now is just a quick preview of what Sylonia's going to look like, and just to test the adoptables system i have in place. When i release the full site (ETA; still unknown) it might have "medals" (like on PokePlushies), and it will have shinies. Unfortunately, the shinies won't be out for some time, seeing as i need to figure out a way to make it so that adoptables under a certain level, and adoptables within a large percentage won't become shiny.

So, to answer your question, not yet. As for Gaia, i can't do it yet, but sometime in the near future is quite possible.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sylonia.comyr.com/adoptables/index.php
Shayupi

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Rewards for Higher levels?   Rewards for Higher levels? EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 9:14 pm

Woah there kill has to work on some more thinks like,... Other adoptables so hold up and see for yoruself Wink

? the monthlys are out where.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rewards for Higher levels?   Rewards for Higher levels? Empty

Back to top Go down

Rewards for Higher levels?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sylonia  :: Community :: Help Section-
Jump to: