Sylonia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Sylonia  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Register  Log inLog in  

I lost all my old pets. T_T

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Crazy DAC

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-02-27

I lost all my old pets. T_T Empty
PostSubject: I lost all my old pets. T_T   I lost all my old pets. T_T EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 11:33 am

This is the second time I lost all pets because the sever changed again. Sad

I though it's just down sometime, and I can't enter forum because I just go from the link at adopt pages. Until I see someone have new sylonia pets and I know there're new sever created. Mad

I want get back my pets (Honey Amber, Cool Egg, and Fossil), but the notes say they retired from 15th. I hope Killgore can transfer my old pets to my new acc (same name again), or make those pets available again, please. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Killgore
Metal Admin
Metal Admin
Killgore

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: I lost all my old pets. T_T   I lost all my old pets. T_T EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 6:49 pm

Did you delete/kill them?
Back to top Go down
http://www.sylonia.comyr.com/adoptables/index.php
DesAngel

DesAngel

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: I lost all my old pets. T_T   I lost all my old pets. T_T EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 1:47 am

I lost mine as well, not sure why, I just chalked it up as a glitch or something, I had to remake my account. not complaining mind you just can relate to this user, I had one of each of last months eggs that I never got to see hatch.

D
Back to top Go down
hugossj

hugossj

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: I lost all my old pets. T_T   I lost all my old pets. T_T EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 7:05 am

Server changed one time, so u should had lost yours Des. But about Crazy DAC i donĀ“t know what can happened to he lost one second time, the server do not changed again.
Back to top Go down
DesAngel

DesAngel

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: I lost all my old pets. T_T   I lost all my old pets. T_T EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 11:28 am

thanks for the info hugo XD

D
Back to top Go down
Crazy DAC

PostSubject: Re: I lost all my old pets. T_T   I lost all my old pets. T_T EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 11:41 am

Well, the oldest sever is the sever have error with Honey Amber picture (well, anyone can check again my post at topic Bug report), and my pets at second sever follow those links:

I lost all my old pets. T_T GetI lost all my old pets. T_T Get]I lost all my old pets. T_T Get

But, well, you can't see them because the sever is down or something like that. There're 3 sever that I joined: www.sylonia.agnyz.com, www.sylonia.freehostingwave.com, and www.sylonia.comyr.com.
Back to top Go down
Killgore
Metal Admin
Metal Admin
Killgore

PostSubject: Re: I lost all my old pets. T_T   I lost all my old pets. T_T EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 5:24 pm

We no longer use the agnyz sub-domain because i have to go through 3 people to edit the content of any particular change, and the owner of the freehostingwave sub-domain crashed or something, so i can't use that anymore. I want all of you to PM me.
Back to top Go down
KAL-EL

KAL-EL

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: I lost all my old pets. T_T   I lost all my old pets. T_T EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 12:43 pm

I think we all lost our adopts more than once when the sever was changed, but it was worth it ,the site is great now
Back to top Go down
Crazy DAC

PostSubject: Re: I lost all my old pets. T_T   I lost all my old pets. T_T EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 7:13 am

I don't need my old pets return, I just worry that I lost some types of pet that I can't get forever. So you just need make them adoptable for one day, so I can adopt them again.
Back to top Go down
Killgore
Metal Admin
Metal Admin
Killgore

PostSubject: Re: I lost all my old pets. T_T   I lost all my old pets. T_T EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:38 am

Everyone calm down, I'm working on a way for you all to get them without screwing up the database by making them adoptable for a day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I lost all my old pets. T_T   I lost all my old pets. T_T Empty

Back to top Go down

I lost all my old pets. T_T
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sylonia  :: Community :: Help Section-
Jump to: