Sylonia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Sylonia  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Register  Log inLog in  

Can you keep a secret?...

Go down 
+2
Yankee
Gaia the creator
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Gaia the creator
Goddess of Sylonia (NPC)
Goddess of Sylonia (NPC)
Gaia the creator

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Can you keep a secret?... Empty
PostSubject: Can you keep a secret?...   Can you keep a secret?... EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 6:46 pm

Shh!...I don't want to let killgore know this but...I kinda figured it's pointless to hide them...but what ever you do, do not tell him..I rather hate it when he scolds me for telling things I shouldn't be telling...I have a habit of telling you scientists some things earlier then he'd like...hehe...But it also makes you think if I'm a goddess why in the world am I letting him scold me...who knows...maybe I'm to nice...

I will show you some of the creatures that will be available in the future...Although...I advise not petting them...I haven't fully...how can I say it...tamed them yet...so they might bite...or...something.

She paused at the though, then continued to speak.

right...here I might as well show the more tamed ones first...
Once I and killgore have managed to get the lab prepared, these guys will join some other creatures in a kinda shop if you will...how will you get the currency for them? well that I'm not going to tell yet...
She winks playfully and in a almost mocking way.

These are called ''Pixels''

Pixels are "playful" sort of creatures... She then whispered to herself They're handful's at the lab...

They will come in these colors:

Can you keep a secret?... PixeladoptableredCan you keep a secret?... PixeladoptableyellowCan you keep a secret?... Pixeladoptablegreen
Can you keep a secret?... PixeladoptableblueCan you keep a secret?... Pixeladoptablepurple

The next creature is called a Mushfloom, quite but jolly creatures...their pretty easy to raise too.

They come in these colors:

Can you keep a secret?... MushfloomredCan you keep a secret?... MushfloomyellowCan you keep a secret?... Mushfloomgreen
Can you keep a secret?... MushfloomblueCan you keep a secret?... Mushfloompurple

And those are the only two that I will show you for now...well for the shop that is.

Now...we are going to move on to the more...mean ones.

This is called a ''Hydrio''...it is too mean actually... one of it's head's may look cute and friendly but it has a bipolar attitude about it... I and killgore have decided that only worthy scientist can have this creature...but how do you get it...well...that again I will not tell.

Here is a egg belonging to the creature...

Can you keep a secret?... Hydrapromoegg

Once the creature hatches it will become one of these creatures:

Can you keep a secret?... HydradarkadoptableCan you keep a secret?... HydralightadoptableCan you keep a secret?... Hydraplantadoptable
Can you keep a secret?... HydraredadoptableCan you keep a secret?... HydrastaticadoptableCan you keep a secret?... Hydravenomadoptable
Can you keep a secret?... Hydrawaveadoptable

Now we have creatures that may look cute...but it was decided that only the master scientists and I and killgore will have these creatures.

They are called Dinarex :

They originally only came in this color:
Can you keep a secret?... Dinarex

Each one of the master scientists and I and killgore will have the original.

But for some reason during training we found out that they actually copy their ''trainers'' if you will...favor colors...So while the master scientists and us where training these creatures...the ones we where training turned into our favorite colors...so their ''personalized'' for us and us alone.

Killgore's: Can you keep a secret?... Dinarexkillgore

Gaia's: Can you keep a secret?... Dinarexadoptablegaia

Ultric's: Can you keep a secret?... Dinarexadoptableultric1

Nachoman's: Can you keep a secret?... Dinarextacoman

If you noticed these Dinarex's are completely tamed but they will only listen to their trainers.

Also if you noticed a badge on them, it's a sign that they belong to the master scientist's and the head leaders *me and killgore*

Alright...I think that is all I have to tell right now...

Again you may only see these creatures later on...when the lab is completely set up and ready.

~Gaia
Back to top Go down
Yankee

Yankee

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Can you keep a secret?...   Can you keep a secret?... EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 9:02 pm

*Hides the secrets from Killgore*

WoooHoo they all look amazing. Wish i could have one of them Dinarexs XD I cant wait for the shop to open and for teh ability to gain currency ^^ Thanks
Back to top Go down
Gaia the creator
Goddess of Sylonia (NPC)
Goddess of Sylonia (NPC)
Gaia the creator

PostSubject: Re: Can you keep a secret?...   Can you keep a secret?... EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 9:26 pm

Yankee wrote:
*Hides the secrets from Killgore*

WoooHoo they all look amazing. Wish i could have one of them Dinarexs XD I cant wait for the shop to open and for the ability to gain currency ^^ Thanks

Well...maybe one day...head scientist are chosen for their loyalty...and ability's in a working environment.

Also thanks for keeping the secret.

She sneaks off into the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Yankee

Yankee

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Can you keep a secret?...   Can you keep a secret?... EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 9:31 pm

Sounds Good to me Gaia.

Also do the different colors symbolize the rarity of the creature?
Back to top Go down
Killgore
Metal Admin
Metal Admin
Killgore

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Can you keep a secret?...   Can you keep a secret?... EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 9:58 pm

Are you keeping secrets from me again Gaia? Well, i hope all of you citizens of Sylonia can handle the truth Wink

And to answer your question Yankee, only Gaia and I know the secrets Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.sylonia.comyr.com/adoptables/index.php
Gaia the creator
Goddess of Sylonia (NPC)
Goddess of Sylonia (NPC)
Gaia the creator

PostSubject: Re: Can you keep a secret?...   Can you keep a secret?... EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 7:30 am

Killgore wrote:
Are you keeping secrets from me again Gaia? Well, i hope all of you citizens of Sylonia can handle the truth Wink

And to answer your question Yankee, only Gaia and I know the secrets Wink

yes...I am...

...does that mean I get no more of those ''cookies'' treats? ...I quite enjoy those...
Back to top Go down
KAL-EL

KAL-EL

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Can you keep a secret?...   Can you keep a secret?... EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 10:10 am

so many things to look forward to, I can't wait, and I will keep your secret.
Back to top Go down
Gaia the creator
Goddess of Sylonia (NPC)
Goddess of Sylonia (NPC)
Gaia the creator

PostSubject: Re: Can you keep a secret?...   Can you keep a secret?... EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 4:02 pm

KAL-EL wrote:
so many things to look forward to, I can't wait, and I will keep your secret.

Thanks...although killgore already knows...well now he does...

Oh no...there is a lot more then those adoptables.

The shop will at least have around 5 adoptable sets in it...

and a few more promo's...also the new monthly's...
Back to top Go down
LilPixieryn

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Can you keep a secret?...   Can you keep a secret?... EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 7:23 pm

;D I found you!
I stalk you >>;
I have been searching for this site for a while xD

Edited: because I do not want people to know about that site, because then they can see monthly's a head of time...which I do not want.
Back to top Go down
Gaia the creator
Goddess of Sylonia (NPC)
Goddess of Sylonia (NPC)
Gaia the creator

PostSubject: Re: Can you keep a secret?...   Can you keep a secret?... EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 7:41 pm

LilPixieryn wrote:
;D I found you!
I stalk you >>;
I have been searching for this site for a while xD

Edited: because I do not want people to know about that site, because then they can see monthly's a head of time...which I do not want.

...Well...ok then...

you found me I guess...
Back to top Go down
LilPixieryn

PostSubject: Re: Can you keep a secret?...   Can you keep a secret?... EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 2:29 am

xD oops sorry

and its not a bad thing. ^^
Back to top Go down
Gaia the creator
Goddess of Sylonia (NPC)
Goddess of Sylonia (NPC)
Gaia the creator

PostSubject: Re: Can you keep a secret?...   Can you keep a secret?... EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 11:11 am

LilPixieryn wrote:
xD oops sorry

and its not a bad thing. ^^

About stalking me...no that's not...too bad..

but telling the site where they can see monthly's ahead of time...BAD
If you read the rules it states you cannot tell what monthly creatures are.
Back to top Go down
LilPixieryn

PostSubject: Re: Can you keep a secret?...   Can you keep a secret?... EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 11:51 am

D: I didn't mean that.
I only saw them once. It's not like I was going to tell the world. I saw the eggs and I was like "Where can I adopt these?" I couldn't find it forever.

Jeez...I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
Gaia the creator
Goddess of Sylonia (NPC)
Goddess of Sylonia (NPC)
Gaia the creator

PostSubject: Re: Can you keep a secret?...   Can you keep a secret?... EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 12:18 pm

LilPixieryn wrote:
D: I didn't mean that.
I only saw them once. It's not like I was going to tell the world. I saw the eggs and I was like "Where can I adopt these?" I couldn't find it forever.

Jeez...I'm sorry.

No no no it's fine, I'm not mad.

I don't think any of the members saw it before I edited your post, so it's fine.
Back to top Go down
LilPixieryn

PostSubject: Re: Can you keep a secret?...   Can you keep a secret?... EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 10:39 pm

>_>;
Back to top Go down
Gaia the creator
Goddess of Sylonia (NPC)
Goddess of Sylonia (NPC)
Gaia the creator

PostSubject: Re: Can you keep a secret?...   Can you keep a secret?... EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 12:51 pm

LilPixieryn wrote:
>_>;

Reading the rules might help...thats kinda spam also.
Back to top Go down
hugossj

hugossj

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Can you keep a secret?...   Can you keep a secret?... EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 10:03 am

Congratz, this site looks awesome, i´m proud to know the owners ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you keep a secret?...   Can you keep a secret?... Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sylonia  :: Updates, News, and Announcements :: Hatchings and New Releases-
Jump to: