Sylonia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Sylonia  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Register  Log inLog in  

Just a short announcement...

Go down 
+3
Killgore
Yankee
Gaia the creator
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Gaia the creator
Goddess of Sylonia (NPC)
Goddess of Sylonia (NPC)
Gaia the creator

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Just a short announcement... Empty
PostSubject: Just a short announcement...   Just a short announcement... EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 2:42 pm

I've created even more creatures for you to see!

These are the three other shop adoptable's:

Bowa's:

Just a short announcement... BowaredJust a short announcement... BowayellowJust a short announcement... BowagreenJust a short announcement... BowablueJust a short announcement... Bowapurple

Turapearl's:

Just a short announcement... TurapearlgreenJust a short announcement... TurapearlblueJust a short announcement... TurapearlpurpleJust a short announcement... TurapearlredJust a short announcement... Turapearlyellow

Mudskip's:

Just a short announcement... MudskipgreenJust a short announcement... MudskipyellowJust a short announcement... MudskipredJust a short announcement... MudskippurpleJust a short announcement... Mudskipblue

And I will show you guys the contest promo's that you can get from winning a contest:

Easdra's:

Just a short announcement... EasdrablueJust a short announcement... EasdragreenJust a short announcement... EasdrayellowJust a short announcement... EasdraredJust a short announcement... Easdrapurple

Wesdra's:
Just a short announcement... PromodragonwesternyellowJust a short announcement... PromodragonwesternredJust a short announcement... PromodragonwesternpurpleJust a short announcement... PromodragonwesternblueJust a short announcement... Promodragonwesterngreen

Well that's all for now...

Last edited by Gaia the creator on Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yankee

Yankee

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Just a short announcement...   Just a short announcement... EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 3:26 pm

*IMMEDIATLEY FALLS IN LOVE WITH THE BOWAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

They all look incrediable but Bowas are the best. haha They are now my favorite pet in the world! Thanks so much!!
Back to top Go down
Gaia the creator
Goddess of Sylonia (NPC)
Goddess of Sylonia (NPC)
Gaia the creator

PostSubject: Re: Just a short announcement...   Just a short announcement... EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 3:46 pm

Yankee wrote:

They all look incrediable but Bowas are the best. haha They are now my favorite pet in the world! Thanks so much!!

Thank you although it worry's me that you have fallen in love with a whale type creature...I mean what would the children look like...Neutral
Back to top Go down
Killgore
Metal Admin
Metal Admin
Killgore

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Just a short announcement...   Just a short announcement... EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 4:12 pm

Shocked Now THERE'S some food for thought.....

Last edited by Killgore on Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.sylonia.comyr.com/adoptables/index.php
Jareno789

Jareno789

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Just a short announcement...   Just a short announcement... EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 5:15 pm

I think the Turapearls are cool! They are so shiny.....*Dazed by epic shinyness*
Back to top Go down
Gaia the creator
Goddess of Sylonia (NPC)
Goddess of Sylonia (NPC)
Gaia the creator

PostSubject: Re: Just a short announcement...   Just a short announcement... EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 8:01 pm

Thank you everyone, I've also added another creature to the list.
Back to top Go down
Jareno789

Jareno789

Number of posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: Just a short announcement...   Just a short announcement... EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 9:12 pm

Sweet. Mudskips! I can decide on either the Mudskip's cuteness or the Turapearl's shinyness....*Bangs head on wall*
Back to top Go down
Gaia the creator
Goddess of Sylonia (NPC)
Goddess of Sylonia (NPC)
Gaia the creator

PostSubject: Re: Just a short announcement...   Just a short announcement... EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 9:35 pm

Jareno789 wrote:
Sweet. Mudskips! I can decide on either the Mudskip's cuteness or the Turapearl's shinyness....*Bangs head on wall*

you can get them both when they come out.

Also they are different prices...but you do have to get a single color for one of the creatures, you can't buy a yellow creature with blue gems, you need to buy them with yellow gems.

here are the general prices if you wanted to know.

Pixels-100 gems *pearl or emerald*
mushflooms- 100 gems *pearl or emerald*
Turapearls- 150 pearls
Mudskips- 150 emeralds
Bowas- 200 gems *pearl or emerald*
Back to top Go down
Yankee

Yankee

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Just a short announcement...   Just a short announcement... EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 11:54 pm

Gaia the creator wrote:
Yankee wrote:

Thank you although it worry's me that you have fallen in love with a whale type creature...I mean what would the children look like...Neutral
Haha maybe me and the Bowas will just be freinds for now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KAL-EL

KAL-EL

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Just a short announcement...   Just a short announcement... EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 2:04 pm

I cant wait to get them all, so very cool
Back to top Go down
Ultric Sandov

Ultric Sandov

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Just a short announcement...   Just a short announcement... EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 5:21 pm

Gaia the creator wrote:
Yankee wrote:

And this is why Gaia is so awesome.
Also, i herd u li-*SHOT*
Back to top Go down
Gaia the creator
Goddess of Sylonia (NPC)
Goddess of Sylonia (NPC)
Gaia the creator

PostSubject: Re: Just a short announcement...   Just a short announcement... EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 6:41 pm

Ultric Sandov wrote:
Gaia the creator wrote:
Yankee wrote:

And this is why Gaia is so awesome.
Also, i herd u li-*SHOT*

It's alright to say it...as long as you don't spam it...
And yes I do like mudskips.
Back to top Go down
hugossj

hugossj

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Just a short announcement...   Just a short announcement... EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 9:55 am

Wow!! I love all of them!! ^^ But the Wesdra´s are my favorite! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a short announcement...   Just a short announcement... Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a short announcement...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sylonia  :: Updates, News, and Announcements :: Hatchings and New Releases-
Jump to: