Sylonia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Sylonia  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Register  Log inLog in  

NOT For Children Under 13

Go down 
3 posters

Which sounds better?
.net
NOT For Children Under 13 I_vote_lcap29%NOT For Children Under 13 I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
.org
NOT For Children Under 13 I_vote_lcap0%NOT For Children Under 13 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
.com
NOT For Children Under 13 I_vote_lcap71%NOT For Children Under 13 I_vote_rcap
 71% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Killgore
Metal Admin
Metal Admin
Killgore

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-01-30

NOT For Children Under 13 Empty
PostSubject: NOT For Children Under 13   NOT For Children Under 13 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 9:42 pm

I apologize for my use of "adult" language, but here's the situation:

The site i was using to host Sylonia, was being hosted by another site. So the host of the other site (not my host) got into an argument with the owner of my host, and consequently took all of the domain names from my host and put it on theirs. So now the revival deadline is almost here, and I'm up s*** creek without a paddle. In fact, i don't even think i have the damn boat! This whole project has been 8 months in the making, and has proven to be almost nothing but a pain in my ass. I'm going to look for another host, and try to give this one more shot. If it doesn't work out, I can't say for certain of Sylonia will remain closed for good or not. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused any and all of you, but i promise I'll find a new host. However long it takes to find a new host and get everything working again, will be how long the revival date gets pushed back. So if it takes say, 2 weeks to get the new site up and running, you'll get 2 more weeks to adopt and get back your levels. And just a forewarning, I'm very irritated, so please don't be smart-asses and piss me off. Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by Killgore on Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.sylonia.comyr.com/adoptables/index.php
Knight

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: NOT For Children Under 13   NOT For Children Under 13 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 10:22 pm

Crying or Very sad

I wish you good luck finding a new host....I suggest you try 000webhost if you haven't heard of it already. A lot of adoptable sites made have been run off of it as well as mine. It works quite well except for the occasional glitches.
Back to top Go down
Killgore
Metal Admin
Metal Admin
Killgore

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: NOT For Children Under 13   NOT For Children Under 13 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 1:00 am

Tried it, hated it, it hated me, and i could never get it to work properly. Thanks for the help though Smile

EDIT: I MAY have found a suitable host. But, i have a question for you all. In my opinion, the type of the website makes a difference to me. I could choose between .com, .org, or a .net. Now because I'm 15, i don't have a job, and i don't have an allowance, I have to take a sub domain name. Whichever you guys like best will be the one I'll use for hosting, and if all goes well, the one Sylonia will be opened on. So, will it be a .net, .org, or a .com?
Back to top Go down
http://www.sylonia.comyr.com/adoptables/index.php
hugossj

hugossj

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: NOT For Children Under 13   NOT For Children Under 13 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 10:44 am

Hi Killgore!! .com is better, and if u need help with domain, maybe i can help with the register, i´m 28 years old and i have a job ^^ If u think i can help, just pm me. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NOT For Children Under 13   NOT For Children Under 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

NOT For Children Under 13
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sylonia  :: Updates, News, and Announcements :: Forum and Site Updates-
Jump to: