Sylonia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Sylonia  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Register  Log inLog in  

I have a story to tell...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gaia the creator
Goddess of Sylonia (NPC)
Goddess of Sylonia (NPC)
Gaia the creator

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-02-06

I have a story to tell... Empty
PostSubject: I have a story to tell...   I have a story to tell... EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 4:14 pm

Well here is the story...I was walking down the shores of sylonia, you know like a nature walk...or something of that nature...and I found this...weird egg...It was just sitting on the shores of sylonia...so I decided to pick it up...I couldn't find the parents anywhere sadly...I was about to leave when I tripped over a hole nest of these eggs, I didn't know what to do, I stood there for a few days actually, taking care of them until their parents came back...they never did...so I figured I could take them over here, so I did.

Now, hopefully when killgore returns from his vacation, he can program into the lab's computers a file for these eggs, until then I have to leave them in the incubators...but I guess it wouldn't hurt for you to see them. Since I do plan on letting you take care of them when a file is made.

You walk over to the glass of the incubators and look inside, you see a bunch of purple eggs that look like this.

I have a story to tell... Dragronegg

Now...what I do sense is, these eggs when they hatch will have creatures that will change forms through out ageing...called ''growing up'' you know...like you humans do...with the hole baby...then children, then teenagers, adults, elders....I think this creature will have 5 forms.

Hopefully we can add a file for this thing soon.
Back to top Go down
KAL-EL

KAL-EL

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: I have a story to tell...   I have a story to tell... EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 4:11 am

very interesting, I cant wait to be able to take care of one
Back to top Go down
hugossj

hugossj

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: I have a story to tell...   I have a story to tell... EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 10:27 am

Wow, this is awesome!! I was waiting for something like that, great! I canĀ“t wait to get one!! ^^
Back to top Go down
taco man

taco man

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: I have a story to tell...   I have a story to tell... EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 6:13 pm

AWESOME!!
Back to top Go down
Telstel

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: I have a story to tell...   I have a story to tell... EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:13 pm

oh a new egg can't wait to get one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have a story to tell...   I have a story to tell... Empty

Back to top Go down

I have a story to tell...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sylonia  :: Updates, News, and Announcements :: Hatchings and New Releases-
Jump to: