Sylonia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Sylonia  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Register  Log inLog in  

Registration error.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Killgore
Metal Admin
Metal Admin
Killgore

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Registration error. Empty
PostSubject: Registration error.   Registration error. EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 6:33 pm

There was an issue with the database because I was "experimenting" with it. In turn, I screwed something up, so users couldn't register. But, I'll have you know the problem is fixed, and everyone who wished to register can now do so. I'm terribly sorry for any problems this may have caused you Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.sylonia.comyr.com/adoptables/index.php
moota

moota

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Registration error.   Registration error. EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 1:01 am

Thanks for working on the registration problem. Now it will let me register but I cannot log in. It is just not my day I guess. Very Happy I make sure I put in my username and correct password but it kicks me out saying Sorry, we could not log you on with the details specified. You can try again or request a password reset.So I reregistered and I should not have been able to since I already had done so. Same thing over again. Anyway thanks for your time on this matter.
Back to top Go down
Killgore
Metal Admin
Metal Admin
Killgore

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Registration error.   Registration error. EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 7:44 pm

Hm, i think i need to have a chat with the host again Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.sylonia.comyr.com/adoptables/index.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Registration error.   Registration error. Empty

Back to top Go down

Registration error.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sylonia  :: Updates, News, and Announcements :: Forum and Site Updates-
Jump to: