Sylonia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Sylonia  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Register  Log inLog in  

I'm at a crossroads.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Killgore
Metal Admin
Metal Admin
Killgore

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-01-30

I'm at a crossroads. Empty
PostSubject: I'm at a crossroads.   I'm at a crossroads. EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 8:21 pm

Okay, so you should all know about the "shop" we were thinking about making. Truth is, I've been working diligently, but can't figure out how to make the variables for the pearls and emeralds. But instead, i could make a basic system where you'll get 1 pearl every time you level up an adoptable. The pearls of course, will only be in one color. And since there is only one color pearl and no emeralds yet, I'll need to make the prices a bit higher to make it seem fair. What do you guys think? Go for it and upgrade over time, or wait for the whole thing to be done?
Back to top Go down
http://www.sylonia.comyr.com/adoptables/index.php
Jareno789

Jareno789

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: I'm at a crossroads.   I'm at a crossroads. EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 11:10 pm

I think it would be awesome to upgrade over time and just head on out right now (Or when it's ready).
Back to top Go down
hugossj

hugossj

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: I'm at a crossroads.   I'm at a crossroads. EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:39 am

Jareno789 wrote:
I think it would be awesome to upgrade over time and just head on out right now (Or when it's ready).

Yeah, i think same way. cheers
Back to top Go down
KAL-EL

KAL-EL

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: I'm at a crossroads.   I'm at a crossroads. EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 11:04 am

upgrade over time sounds like the way to go,go for it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm at a crossroads.   I'm at a crossroads. Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm at a crossroads.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sylonia  :: Updates, News, and Announcements :: Forum and Site Updates-
Jump to: