Sylonia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Sylonia  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Register  Log inLog in  

Some more informative posting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Killgore
Metal Admin
Metal Admin
Killgore

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Some more informative posting Empty
PostSubject: Some more informative posting   Some more informative posting EmptyWed May 13, 2009 7:36 pm

Things have been slow here, but it's with just cause. Finals are almost upon us, so I've had to cram (and still do) and that, unfortunately, doesn't leave much time for Sylonia, so things will be rather slow for a while. But i promise, I'll still try to get some work here done as soon as i have free time. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.sylonia.comyr.com/adoptables/index.php
KAL-EL

KAL-EL

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Some more informative posting   Some more informative posting EmptyThu May 14, 2009 5:00 am

dont worry about it, we all understand , real life always come first, school is way more important than adoptables
Back to top Go down
Gaia the creator
Goddess of Sylonia (NPC)
Goddess of Sylonia (NPC)
Gaia the creator

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Some more informative posting   Some more informative posting EmptyFri May 15, 2009 11:25 pm

Yes...even I...have school...

I wonder why though...I have all the knowledge needed in the world...but oh well...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some more informative posting   Some more informative posting Empty

Back to top Go down

Some more informative posting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sylonia  :: Updates, News, and Announcements :: Forum and Site Updates-
Jump to: